
A married couple!
A married couple in their early 60s were celebrating their 40th
Wedding Anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant......
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She
said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving
to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."
The wife answered, "Oh, I want to travel around the world with my
darling husband." The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two
tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.
The husband thought for a moment: "Well, this is all very romantic,
but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love,
but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than I."
The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!.....the husband became 93
years old.
The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful idiots should remember
fairies are female......
A married couple in their early 60s were celebrating their 40th
Wedding Anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant......
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She
said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving
to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."
The wife answered, "Oh, I want to travel around the world with my
darling husband." The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two
tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.
The husband thought for a moment: "Well, this is all very romantic,
but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love,
but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than I."
The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!.....the husband became 93
years old.
The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful idiots should remember
fairies are female......