One day I will leave this world nd never come back
My family nd my frnds will cry 2 see me dead
My frnds wil miss me when they sit together,but they wil never hear my laugh,my voice. They wil not be able to see me again wid them. They wil remembr my company nd tears wil flow 4m their eyez.But once gone,I wil never come back...
I m dedicating these line proudly 2 my frnds nd family
ENJOY MY COMPANY AS MUCH B4 I CLOSE MY EYES 4EVER
My family nd my frnds will cry 2 see me dead
My frnds wil miss me when they sit together,but they wil never hear my laugh,my voice. They wil not be able to see me again wid them. They wil remembr my company nd tears wil flow 4m their eyez.But once gone,I wil never come back...
I m dedicating these line proudly 2 my frnds nd family
ENJOY MY COMPANY AS MUCH B4 I CLOSE MY EYES 4EVER